Calling all Zoo and beer lovers alike - on Saturday, June 26, the Buffalo Zoo invites you to join us for our first-ever Drive Thru Zoo Brew! Experience the wonder of the Zoo from the comfort of your car. At the end of your tour, receive a variety four-pack of Rusty Nickel Brewing Co. beer to enjoy at home.
Load-up the car and prepare for a cruise through the Zoo after hours - visiting some of your favorite animals including rhinos, giraffe, polar bear and lions, all while munching on yummy snacks like Bavarian pretzels and popcorn. At the end of your tour, an adult (21+, valid ID required) will receive one variety four-pack of Rusty Nickel Brewing Co. beer, two commemorative pint glasses, one bison plush and a family admission pass for up to four guests for a daytime Zoo adventure on foot.
Don’t miss this first-ever family-friendly event with a twist on Saturday, June 26, 2021 from 5:30pm until 8:30pm.
Admission for one vehicle is $125. Arrival times are staggered to maximize your experience. Please note the designated arrival time listed on your ticket. You will not be admitted to the event until your designated arrival time. Your drive thru experience will last about 30 minutes.
There are a limited number of tickets available. Get yours today!
- Admission for one vehicle
- Four 20oz Dasani water bottles
- One bag of popcorn
- Two hot Bavarian pretzels with cheese sauce
- One bison plush
- Two commemorative pint glasses
- One variety four-pack of Rusty Nickel Brewing Co. beer
- One family admission pass for up to four guests to visit the Zoo during daytime operating hours
Each ticket for the Drive Thru Zoo Brew at the Buffalo Zoo includes one entry into the Zoo for one vehicle at the designated arrival time, concessions for each vehicle at the beginning of the tour (four 20oz Dasani water bottles, one bag of popcorn, and two hot Bavarian pretzels with cheese sauce), and a gift following the tour, including one variety four-pack of Rusty Nickel Brewing Co. beer, two commemorative pint glasses, one bison plush and a family admission pass for up to four guests to visit the Buffalo Zoo during daytime operating hours. Drive Thru Zoo Brew is Saturday, June 26, 2021, from 5:30pm to 8:30pm.
Enter the Drive Thru Zoo Brew at Gate 3, located at the round-a-bout along Crandall Drive. Access to Gate 3 is available from Amherst Street. Please note: Gate 3 is NOT the main entrance to the Zoo located at Parkside Avenue and Jewett Parkway.
For the best experience, please note the following:
- This is a drive thru only event. No guests on foot are permitted for this event.
- Remain in your vehicle for the entire event. All tailgates, van/car doors and hatchbacks must remain closed for the entire event.
- The maximum size for a vehicle is 237” in length, 79” in width and 82” in height. Commercial vehicles, trailers, RV’s and other oversized vehicles are not permitted. Motorcycles, motorbikes, bicycles and golf carts are not permitted.
- Please leave pets at home as they are not permitted on Zoo grounds.
- There must be an adult 21 years of age or older to receive the four-pack of beer. Valid ID required.
- Please be kind to the environment by keeping everything in your car and properly disposing of trash and recycling after you leave the Zoo.
- Do not smoke or vape in your vehicle.
- Please maintain a maximum speed of 5mph, follow all signs and instructions by Zoo team members along the route.
- Do not honk horn, rev engine, play loud music or yell at animals or people along the route.
- Consume alcohol responsibly and do not drink and drive.
- Pre-paid, non-refundable, non-transferable tickets are required to attend the Drive Thru Zoo Brew at the Buffalo Zoo. Should a ticket holder be unable to attend, your purchase will be considered a donation. There will be no refunds, nor will tickets be honored at another event or year.
- This event is held rain or shine. Dates and times are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Animal visibility is not guaranteed.
Date & Time
Jun 26, 2021 5:30 PM-8:00 PM