1) The showtime listed on the event is the time the show starts. Doors will open one hour before.
2) We have plenty of chairs and picnic tables but seating is first come first serve. If you want to guarantee a seat for a big event please plan to arrive early. We have ample and comfortable standing areas with plenty of room for social distancing.
3) You must follow our COVID guidelines or you will be asked to leave and no refund will be given.
4) You must wear a mask when moving around the venue. It is still the New Orleans mandate. If you are “drinking” – sip your drink, then put your mask back on.
5) If we cancel a show due to rain, we will always refund your ticket. In the event a show is moved to another date due to weather, we will automatically move your ticket to the new date. If the new date doesn't work for you, we will happily refund you.
In a nutshell, if there's a show you want to see, buy the ticket and worry about the elements later(always dress accordingly though!).
6) Children 12 years of age and up need to have a ticket.
7) We have a full bar. No outside food or drinks are allowed.