The Amp at Log Still brings a whole new sound to Kentucky’s bourbon country. Anchored by Log Still Distillery, our 2000 seat venue creates an intimate, live music experience under the stars, steps away from our Tasting Room.
Join us at The Legacy for dinner before the Eddie Montgomery concert.
- Take a train ride from the Kentucky Railway Museum to Log Still. Our team will shuttle you from the train platform to The Legacy for a Chef's table experience. After dinner, a shuttle will take you back to Gethsemane Station. The train will then return back to Kentucky Railway Museum to retrieve your car. (Train ride only for 6:30 Dinner time only)
- If riding the train, arrive at The Kentucky Railway Museum for boarding between 5:30 - 6:00
- Dinner will be served from 5:30-7:30 PM EST.
- RSVP Required.
- Alcohol is not included in the purchase price. However, a full bar will be open.
- You do not have to be attending the concert to purchase dinner.
- Concert tickets are not included in the purchase price of dinner. You must purchase concert tickets separately.
- Parking for the Southern Supper Series is located in front of The Legacy. If staying for the concert, a shuttle will be available.
- Gates to the Amp open at 6:00 PM EST. The concert starts at 7:30 PM EST.
- Spinach Cobb Salad
- Butter Bean and Radish Salad
- Bourbon and Cola Braised Short Ribs.
- Green Goddess Chicken
- Duck Fat Roasted Potatoes
- Sautéed Carrots Pecan Sorghum Malt Vinegar
- Chefs Selection of Seasonal Desserts
Date & Time
May 26 - 27, 2023