Based on the beloved holiday film, this hilarious fish-out-of-water comedy follows Buddy the Elf in his quest to find his true identity.
Buddy, a young orphan, mistakenly crawls into Santa's bag of gifts and is transported to the North Pole. The would-be elf is raised, unaware that he is actually a human, until his enormous size and poor toy-making abilities cause him to face the truth. With Santa's permission, Buddy embarks on a journey to New York City to find his birth father and discover his true identity. Faced with the harsh realities that his father is on the naughty list and his half-brother doesn't even believe in Santa, Buddy is determined to win over his new family and help New York remember the true meaning of Christmas
This modern day holiday classic is sure to make everyone embrace their inner elf. After all, the best way to spread Christmas Cheer is singing loud for all to hear.
NOTE: This event is a co-production between Left Edge and Young Actors Studio. It will contain a mixture of professional adult actors and student performers.
* Health and Safety Protocols
• Left Edge has a total capacity of 72. We will operate at full capacity.
• All audience members must be vaccinated and show proof of vaccination (vaccination card, copy of card or photo of card on mobile device)
• All guest must wear masks when indoors
• All cast, crew and staff members will be fully vaccinated. Performers below the age of 12 will be tested each week prior to performances.
• The performers may be unmasked but must be at least 6 feet away from the audience.
• There are no social distancing requirements for audience members.
• Concessions are sold and an outside area is designated to enjoy snacks and beverages
To prepare for the return of in-person performances, Left Edge Theatre has
• Invested in a UV light system for our HVAC that reduces the potential spread of COVID-19
• Developed strict cleaning and disinfection protocols to be used between each performance
• Increased cleaning of the lobby and restroom.
Date & Time
Dec 10 - 19, 2021