Bethel Conservatory of the Arts exists to train and equip professional actors, dancers, filmmakers, music composers and screenwriters through fully accredited programs. We envision a generation of creative revivalists who know their identity in Christ, perform in the Presence and release the kingdom of God in the Entertainment Industry.
At BCA, two of our core values are to explore both the Kingdom and humanity. The world and Scripture are filled with characters who are messy and broken. Our aim is never to glorify sin, but, often the stories we tell will show the lost making mistakes. We won’t always get that balance right, but we are committed to trying our best, and to taking creative risks.
1. Refund Policy: All sales are final and no refunds are available for tickets, you may exchange tickets for another night (if tickets are available), or donate them to BCA. For help please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Seating: Seats for this show will be reserved in our new comfortable seats! Doors open at 6:30 & 1:30pm and will close at 7 or 2 pm and not reopen for any reason.
3. Late Arrival Policy: The show will begin promptly at 7:00 pm & 2pm for matinees. Doors to the theater will close at 7:00 pm and not reopen for any reason. There will be no refunds. Doors open at 6:30 & 1:30pm.
4. Child Policy: As a consideration to our actors and fellow audience members, we ask that tickets not be purchased for children five years old and younger. If you have purchased tickets for young children, we ask that you request a refund.
5. Parking: Parking for this production is avaible at 935 Locust St, right down the street from the theater. Follow the BCA signs for the best parking! To respect our neighbors we ask that you do not park directly in front of the theater or houses next to the theater.
6. Photography/Video: Please refrain from recording or taking pictures during the show. Pictures will be allowed before and after the show.
7. Snack Policy: To protect the experience of our actors and other audience members please do not eat anything in the theater. Please do not bring any outside food or drink into the theater other than water.