Soul Sisters’ Studio is a creative collective that empowers women to give a voice to their dreams by providing them with the opportunity to share their authentic gifts, talents, and passions with others in a caring and supportive environment.
Are you ready to relieve the stress and trauma that has been building up in your body? Join Joey on Friday, December 8th from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. for a powerful and transformational Breathwork Empowerment journey.
Start releasing stuck energy, trauma, anxiety, tension and or depression. Come discover the profound healing benefits that intense breathwork has to offer. You will be guided on a journey through breath, music, and powerful affirmations, allowing you to connect on a deep level with your inner self.
What to expect afterwards:
- Emotional lightness and balance
- Boost of energy, creativity and willpower
- Relief of some psychosomatic symptoms
- Realization of true goals and needs
- Mental Clarity
- Decreased inflammation in the body
- Confidence about your own path
- Release of some repressed subconscious material
- Deep connection with yourself and with the outer world
What to bring:
- Yoga mat, and a blanket (You may wish to get cozy under a blanket during Breathwork.)
- Water bottle
- Journal or notebook: After the session, you will be encouraged to journal on your reflections and insights
- Optional: Eye mask and pillow
- Dress in comfortable layers
Do not eat anything at least an hour before the workshop.
If you have any heart or medical conditions please check with your healthcare provider before attending any new breathwork.
Date & Time
Fri, Dec 8, 2023 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM