Come out and play with us at Engage! Engage is a vibrant kink play party held at 910WeHo in West Hollywood. Our dungeon is stocked with top-of-the-line BDSM furniture, making it the perfect place for newcomers to explore and for experienced kinksters to take their play to the next level. We also have an outdoor patio where people can relax, socialize and even get some fresh air.
Beyond just playing, Engage includes a scene clinic specifically designed to teach newcomers about different kinds of kinks and how to play safely. Experienced players will also find plenty of opportunities for fun! But whether you're new or experienced, Engage promises a judgment-free environment where everyone is welcome! So don't miss this chance to come out and let your naughty side run wild – join us at Engage today!
At Engage, we allow for a wide range of play styles, including edge play, as long as all parties involved are comfortable and fully consenting. Edge play refers to activities that are considered to be more risky or extreme than typical kink activities. Edge play can involve activities that are physically dangerous, emotionally intense, or that have the potential to cause serious psychological trauma. This can include blood play, knife play, needle play, singletail play, extreme impact play, and other similar activities. If you are interested in engaging in any of these activities, please check with the DM beforehand to ensure that it is allowed. Additionally, please contact us for more information on edge play. Please note that activities such as breathplay, wax, and fireplay are still not allowed.
THIS IS AN IN-PERSON EVENT!!!
When do the doors open?
Doors will open at 9 PM. Doors will close at 11:00PM. Arriving after 11:00PM does not entitle you to a refund. If arriving late please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before 11:00 PM
Will there be food and beverage available?
Yes, snacks and beverages are complimentary!
Can I store my toy bags somewhere?
There is a closet where you can leave your belongings.
We have 2 clean, gender neutral bathrooms, one on each floor.
Where is 910 WeHo?
910 N La Cienega Blvd, Los Angeles 90069
Where can I park?
There is street parking, meter parking, and even parking structures within walking distance. We recommend using the residential side streets for free parking, as there are many near our building. If you need special arrangements due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com so we can help accommodate you!
Got questions? Comments? Concerns? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
At 910 WeHo, we are dedicated to ensuring the safety and security of our guests and staff during this pandemic. To ensure the maximum safety for everyone at our events, we will be practicing the following guidelines:
- Vaccination Requirement: Only vaccinated individuals are allowed to attend our in-person events. You must bring proof of your full vaccination upon arrival.
- Social Distancing: Social distancing is strongly encouraged while attending this event, especially for those who are not part of the same pod. Seating is designed specifically with social distancing in mind
- Masks: Masks are optional at vaccinated-only events, but they can be provided upon request
- Call Outs/Refunds: Refunds will be given in full to guests who call out sick before arriving to the event. Guests who arrive ill may qualify for a partial refund. No refunds will be provided on site if an individual does not comply with these policies or shows up unvaccinated
- Hand Sanitizer Use: We kindly encourage all guests to use hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting our facility. For your safety and convenience, sanitizer is available throughout the premises
- Pre-Purchased Tickets Only: In order for us to minimize contact time, all tickets must be purchased online beforehand—no cash or card payments at the door
- Occupancy Guidelines Upholding CDC Guidelines: Our occupancy limits will reflect current CDC occupancy policies so that everyone is as safe as possible while enjoying this event!
910 WeHo will refund the cost of your ticket in credit form that will be sent to your email (not the fee) if a refund is requested for an event or class. Once the event or class has begun, 910 WeHo does not guarantee refunds, although you may still request a refund, and we may choose to grant it at our discretion. If you know you will not be able to attend, please request a refund early by contacting us at email@example.com! Thank you!