Come out and play with us at Engage, a kinky play party at 910WeHo! We'll also have a scene clinic to help you get started or take your play to the next level. This is a great opportunity to learn about new kinks and how to play safely. There will be plenty of opportunities to play and explore with other kinksters. This is a safe and judgment-free environment. So come out and join us for some kinky fun! Whether you're a kinkster newbie or a seasoned pro, come out and enjoy some sexy fun!
At Engage, we allow for a wide range of play styles, including edge play as long as all parties involved are comfortable and fully consenting. Edge play refers to activities that are considered to be more risky or extreme than typical kink activities. Edge play can involve activities that are physically dangerous, emotionally intense, or that have the potential to cause serious psychological trauma. This can include blood play, knife play, needle play, singletail play, extreme impact play, and other similar activities. If you are interested in engaging in any of these activities, please check with the DM beforehand to ensure that it is allowed. Additionally, please contact us for more information on edge play. Please note that activities such as breathplay, wax ,and fireplay are still not allowed.
THIS IS AN IN-PERSON EVENT!!!
When do the doors open?
Doors will open at 9 PM. Doors will close at 11:30PM. Arriving after 11:30PM does not entitle you to a refund. If arriving late please contact us at email@example.com before 11:30 PM
Will there be food and beverage available?
Yes, snacks and beverages are complimentary!
Can I store my toy bags somewhere?
There is a closet where you can leave your belongings.
We have 2 clean, gender neutral bathrooms, one on each floor.
Where is 910 WeHo?
910 N La Cienega Blvd, Los Angeles 90069
Where can I park?
There is street parking, meter parking, and even parking structures within walking distance. We recommend using the residential side streets for free parking, as there are many near our building. If you need special arrangements due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help accommodate you!
Got questions? Comments? Concerns? Contact us at email@example.com!
Even though 910 is taking every precaution to make sure that this event is safe and in compliance with CDC codes, please understand that public gatherings, even socially distanced ones, involve a higher risk than virtual encounters.
910 will only be allowing vaccinated guests to attend this in-person event! Please bring proof of your vaccination by showing us your completed vaccination card at the door! If you show up and cannot provide proof of your full vaccination, you will be turned away with no refund. Please do not purchase a ticket for this event if you are not fully vaccinated. Thank you!
What is 910 WeHo doing to ensure that this event is safe, controlled, and compliant with current covid-19 restrictions?
910 WeHo is taking great care to make this in-person event as safe as possible. We are aware of CDC guidelines and will be instigating the following measures to ensure that guests and staff are not exposed to unnecessary risk:
- Social Distancing - Social distancing is strongly encouraged, especially for guests who are not part of the same pod. Seating will be carefully set up to make this easy and clear!
- Masks - Masks will be provided upon request and are currently optional at vaccinated-only events!
- Call Outs - REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN IN FULL TO GUESTS WHO CALL OUT SICK BEFOREHAND. GUESTS WHO ARRIVE ILL WILL ONLY BE GIVEN A PARTIAL REFUND! Please do not show up to this event sick or with symptoms of illness.
- Administering Hand Sanitizer - Guests will be required to use hand sanitizer before entering our facility and may be asked to use hand sanitizer again upon exiting.
- Tickets Purchased Beforehand - All tickets will be purchased beforehand to minimize the need for contact. This means that nobody will need to handle credit cards or cash. Please do not attempt to purchase a ticket at the door. We will only allow people who have registered online via online and reserved their space by paying in advance.
- Upholding CDC Occupancy Guidelines - As CDC guidelines continue to change, we will continue to honor them. Our in-person events and classes are vaccination only, which means that our occupancy numbers will reflect that.
910 WeHo will refund the cost of your ticket (not the fee) if the refund is requested up to 12 hours before the start of the event or class. Once the event or class has begun, 910 WeHo does not guarantee refunds, although you may still request a refund and we may choose to grant it at our discretion. If you know you will not be able to attend, please request a refund early by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org! Thank you!