Say "I Do" or "I Do Again" and embark on the journey of a lifetime with ZincHouse Winery's Express Wedding Experience, where love meets speed in a harmonious blend of elegance and efficiency. Picture exchanging vows in our charming gazebo overlooking the lush vineyards, surrounded by the captivating beauty of nature. Our expert team is dedicated to turning your dream of a swift, yet sophisticated wedding into reality. Revel in the joy of a fast-paced celebration without compromising on the luxurious details.
Included in your Express Wedding:
- Luxury golf cart ride to the steps leading to the Gazebo, fully decorated with wedding flowers
- Music played as you walk down the steps
- Amazing and experienced Officiant included
- Professional photography during your wedding - 12 photos, fully edited and delivered within one week
- Champagne Toast with strawberries delivered upon conclusion at the Gazebo
- Two bar-top style tables, with room for 8 guests total in the Pavilion
- When should we arrive? Be at ZincHouse, fully dressed for the special day and be at the entrance paver area where the food trucks are at least 15 minutes early to your wedding time. The luxury golf cart will pick you up. It is vital that you are on time.
- What is required to provide? Bring your North Carolina marriage license and your ID. The officiant will sign and mail your wedding license. NC Marriage license allow couples to be married within 60 days of issuance. Be sure to make sure yours is current!
- What if this is a vow renewal? We are already married. You do not need to bring a license! You can just enjoy your day!
- Can guests join us? Sure! The luxury golf cart will accommodate 8 guests, so they are welcome to ride with you if you'd like to the top of the stairs. Guests can stand with you at the Gazebo to witness your special day. Seats will not be provided.
- Are guests under 21 allowed? No. All guests must be 21+
- Can I bring a cake and food? Sure can! We will have food trucks on site as well. We don't allow "food only" tables. All food must be where guests can also sit. We want you to stay and enjoy ZincHouse!
- Tell me more about the Pavilion seating. Wedding guests and their friends and family (21+) can enjoy reserved seating in the Pavilion at our bar-top style tables, which accommodate 4 people at each table - for a total of 8 reserved seats for your party.
- What if I want to come inside the ZincHouse main building and enjoy wedding celebration with my friends & family? Is that allowed? Yes! Of course! You can do that. We don't take reservations inside the ZincHouse, so that will be first come, first serve only. Please remember, no "food only" tables are allowed.
- Will the ZincHouse public guests be able to see our wedding? They will! Think of it like you might have 100s of guests cheering you on and wishing you well!
- Will there be an area where I can change clothes? No. Please come dressed for the day! If you'd like to change afterwards, you're certainly welcome to do that in our restrooms.
- How does the photography work? The photographer will have your names and email address and will send 12 fully edited, hi-resolution images to you via email within one week. You'll have a gallery of photos that you'll be able to print or download.
- What if I want to bring my own photographer? Due to the express style wedding format, we do not allow other photographers by the Gazebo during the ceremony. If you'd like to bring your own photographer after your wedding, that is fine!
- If I cancel for some reason, is the $750 fee refundable? No - the fee is non-refundable.
- What if it rains? We will have weddings inside the Carriage House, an intimate setting nestled in the trees!
- What does ZincHouse offer us and our guests? We have over 400 wines, 12 craft brews, a bourbon bar and cigars. If you would like to pay for your guests drink tab, we suggest you open the tab with the bartender and give your guests wristbands (with your name preferably) so that the bartenders know they are with your party.
- What if I am late? Unfortunately, this would be a big problem and the wedding may not happen since this is Express-style.
Date & Time
Apr 12, 2024 12:15 PM-7:45 PM