Please read all the information below before purchasing tickets:
Come pick a bucket of fresh flowers at our family owned and operated farm in Hollister, CA. Each ticket includes the use of a flower bucket for you to fill, a pair of flower cutters, a work apron and all the supplies for making a pumpkin arrangement to take home as well as a couple of wrapped bouquets to take home. If you wish to keep your apron, you can purchase it at the farm. The pumpkins will be pre-carved and ready for you to decorate. If you wish to create more than one pumpkin decoration, please let us know ahead of time and you may purchase your additional pumpkin when you arrive ($10ea includes supplies).
- Ticket Price is per person and includes access to our flower fields, all the necessary supplies, flower cutters, one pumpkin, foam or vase (you choose one), greens, and flower wrapping supplies to take home a couple of hand tied bouquets. Tickets may only be purchased online and only ticket holders for the current session will be permitted on the farm. Because of the immense cost of operating, maintaining, insuring the field, and limited tickets available, we must charge a ticket fee for folks who are “just watching.”
- Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE, but you can transfer your ticket to someone else or reschedule for a day with another opening. Each session is approximately 2 hours.
- This event is for people ages 14 and up and requires the use of sharp floral scissors. No children under 14, please. This is a working farm with free-ranging farm animals, for the safety of our animals, we ask that you leave ”Fido“ at home. Please, NO DOGS in cars or on the property, thank you.. If you have a service animal, please call us at (831) 200-1302 to make arrangements. Thank you!
- Attire: The farm terrain can be uneven or muddy. Please, for your comfort and safety, only wear closed-toed shoes (no flip flops, heels, wedges or sandals). Please stay only in the flower fields and designated work tables. We will provide a work apron for you to use. If you would like to keep it you may purchase it at the farm for an additional $12.00 (plus tax) each.
- The gate will open at the time of your scheduled session, we ask that you not arrive early, as we do not have a safe area for cars to stack up outside the gate.
- There is lots of dirt, prickly weeds, pesky bugs and working honey bees, it is part of being on a working farm. As a working farm we have many free-range chickens, ducks, geese and turkeys. Please do not try to pick them up or follow them beyond the front of the farmhouse.
- Sessions are rain or shine. In the event of extreme weather, should we have to cancel, we would communicate with you via email to reschedule.
- We plan our sessions for early mornings and early evenings to take advantage of cooler temps and fewer bees, so if you would like to enjoy breakfast or coffee after your session, we highly recommend “Flap Jacks” in Tres Pinos or a lovely dinner at either “The INN Tres Pinos” or “The 19th Hole” for burgers and wings!
We look forward to your visit to our little flower farm!
Date & Time
Oct 18 - Nov 5, 2023