Timed Tickets for families to enjoy Family Day: The Not So Still Life in-person at the KMA. Capacity is limited to 33 people per time slot.
Members: Free, Non-Members: $10 Adults, $5 Children, Students and Seniors.
Free/Library Passes will not be accepted for this event.
Expanding on the theme of the still life, the KMA hosts a multi-disciplinary day of creative activities for the whole family to enjoy. Teaching artists from the Katonah Art Center present pop up art-making stations inviting visitors to create still life artworks using a variety of art materials; dancer Milerka Rodriguez will lead movement and freeze dance games; and poet Pamela Hart will share an Ode to an Object poetry project, among other fun activities. This family day event will include activities both on-site in the KMA Sculpture Garden and virtually for those who prefer to participate at home. For questions, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
KMA Family Days are made possible with support from the Heimbold Family.
- Visitors are required to adhere to the Visitor Code of Conduct (see below) and to follow Visitor Etiquette (see below).
- Please include Name, E-mail Address and Phone Number for all Attendees at check out. This information will be used for contact tracing.
- Upon checking out, please make sure to leave your browser open until you receive a confirmation that your order has been processed. If you do not receive this message or a confirmation e-mail, your order has not been processed.
Visitor Code of Conduct
By reserving your timed ticket, you agree to adhere to the Visitor Code of Conduct and to play your part in keeping the Museum safe for both visitors and staff.
Health and Safety
- All visitors, including children over age two, are required to wear a face mask at all times while in the Museum.
- Hand sanitizer is available for your use when you enter the Museum and in the public areas.
- By purchasing tickets and entering the Museum, you are affirming that in the past 14 days you:
- Have not had symptoms of COVID-19 or a positive COVID-19 test.
- Have not been in close proximity to someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19.
- Have not traveled to an area with an outbreak of COVID-19.
- The contact information you provided when purchasing your ticket will be used if we need to notify you of any COVID-19 exposure. Likewise, should you become ill with COVID-19 following your visit, please notify the Museum as soon as possible.
- Museum staff will be cleaning and disinfecting all high-touch surfaces with increased frequency throughout the day.
- Our capacity is reduced to thirty-three visitors per time slot.
- Please maintain six feet between yourself, other visitors, and Museum staff. To guide social distancing, floor markings indicate spaces individuals can occupy, one at a time. Household groups of three or fewer may remain together as a unit.
- The circulation through the Museum will be in one direction. Following your visit to the galleries, and weather permitting, you will exit via the Sculpture Garden, where you are welcome to sit and relax for the remainder of your time slot.
By reserving tickets, you confirm that you are aware that visiting the Katonah Museum of Art includes risks arising from possible exposure to communicable diseases, including COVID-19. You knowingly and voluntarily accept this risk and assume full responsibility for any injury, illness or other loss that you may sustain as a result.
Our members and frequent visitors to the Katonah Museum of Art will be familiar with the following rules, designed to make your visit enjoyable and to protect the artwork, as well as our guests. Please help us by following these guidelines.
- Please keep a distance of at least three feet from the artworks. Do not touch any artwork at any time
- For the current exhibition, informal photography for your personal use is permitted in the galleries. Flash is not permitted.
- Please silence your phone and, if you must take a call, exit the gallery and do so in the Sculpture Garden.
- Food, drink, chewing gum and tobacco products are not allowed in the galleries.
- Please leave large bags or backpacks in your car, as we cannot accommodate them in the galleries at this time.
- Do not carry children on shoulders.
- Strollers are allowed in the galleries, but they must be pushed by adults at all times.
- We ask that children younger than 12 be supervised by an adult at all times.
Date & Time
May 15, 2021 11:30 AM-3:45 PM