The Saskatoon Festival of Trees is a non-profit organization. Our purpose is to engage the community in an event that celebrates the holiday season through special events, attractions and decorated displays while raising funds to support our beneficiary, Saskatoon City Hospital Foundation.
SaskTel (Monday, November 22)
Wig's Pumps & Waterworks (Tuesday, November 23)
It's a special evening out with quality time for fathers and daughters. Families sit at their own private table or choose to join friends. This elegant evening with an under the sea theme features a served meal and engaging entertainment. Daughters get the VIP treatment with a special gift, flower and photo of her and dad. The event ends with a private viewing of the Festival of Trees.
This event is best suited for daughters 8 years old and up. A cash bar is available as is a Shirley Temple bar for our younger visitors. Attire is formal.
- 5:00 pm: Cocktails & photos
- 6:00 pm: Walk around magic from table to table
- 6:45 pm: Welcome
- 7:00 pm: Dinner is served
- 8:15 pm: Sean Watson's One Man Stage Show
- 9:00 pm: Private viewing of the Festival of Trees
- Tickets $115.00 per person plus taxes and service fee
- If you're planning to sit with other guests, all tickets must be purchased in one transaction. Assigned seating.
- All ticket sales are final and non-refundable
Please review all COVID-19 policies and procedures prior to purchasing tickets. Of particular note:
- Masks are required at all special events except while seated & consuming food or beverage
- Effective October 1, 2021 proof of COVID vaccination (or negative test from within the previous 72 hours) is required when visiting the Western Development Museum where the Festival of Trees is held. For information on how to access your proof of vaccination, please visit this link. Children under the age of 12 are exempt from the proof of vaccination or negative test requirement.
Date & Time
Nov. 22 - 23, 2021