We inspire cooks one class at a time
What You Will Learn
Do you crave the softer, smoother, and richer taste of homemade pasta, but pre-made is just easier to buy? Our chef instructor will teach you how to effortlessly whip up the real deal using ingredients already in your pantry. You’ll never go back to boxed!
In this class, you’ll learn how to make a variety of stuffed pastas. We’ll also prepare a variety of sauces to complement their hearty flavor.
- Italian Chopped Salad
- Mushroom Ricotta Filled Tortellini in Tomato Vodka Sauce
- Butternut Squash Filled Cappellacci with Browned Butter, Pecan and Sage Sauce
- Spicy Sausage and Spinach Filled Ravioli in Tomato Basil Sauce
- Biscotti and Vanilla Ice Cream
Specialty Cocktails available for purchase.
- Affogato. It is recommended to pour over your ice cream and enjoy with your biscotti.
What To Expect
Great cooking is about more than just recipes—it's about celebrating culinary experiences with a foodie community. In this class, you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructor.
- Instructor: Chef Bonnie
- Length: Approximately 3 hours
- Format: Hands-On. You will work with other students in groups of up to 4 people. You will be standing, cooking, and working for most of the class, so please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back. At the conclusion of the class, everyone will enjoy the menu items created.
- Restrictions: Ages 16 and older. Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
All students will receive 10% off any scheduled public class(es) purchased that evening.
- General Admission: Arrive up to one hour before the start of class.
- Premium Experience: Arrive up to one hour before the start of class and enjoy a seasonal appetizer as well as your choice of one glass of beer, wine, soft drink, or water. Also spend a few private minutes with our chef instructor!
- Happy Hour: Our bar will be open for Happy Hour one hour before the start of class. Your first drink will be 25% off.
- Allergies: We will attempt to accommodate any true medical allergy with advance notice. Please indicate allergies when completing ticket purchase.
- Allergy Restrictions: There are no gluten-free or dairy-free options for this menu.
No Thyme to Cook: Stir Up Your Inner Chef
Date & Time
Fri, Sep 8, 2023 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM