We inspire cooks one class at a time
What You Will Learn
Authentic Italian cuisine seeks to highlight the natural flavors of the bounty of the land and sea surrounding this gorgeous country.
In this class, our chef instructor will tantalize your taste buds with traditional comfort food classics of Northern Italy. Savor everything from a delicious risotto to a gremolata and hazelnut torta. Enjoy this trip to Northern Italy with us!
This is part of our Italian series, Join us for Central Italy March 1st and 2nd, and Southern Italy May 10th and 11th.
- Bagna Cauda
- Risotto alla Milanese
- Ossobuco Gremolata
- Torta di Nocciole (hazelnut cake)
What To Expect
Great cooking is about more than just recipes—it's about celebrating culinary experiences with a foodie community. In this class, you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructor.
- Instructor: Chef Greg
- Length: Approximately 3 hours
- Format: Demonstration. Class will be taught by the instructors, with the opportunity for class members to be invited into the kitchen and assist with certain portions of the recipes. Everyone in the class will be able to enjoy the menu items made at the conclusion of the demonstration.
- Restrictions: Ages 16 and older. Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
All students will receive 10% off any scheduled public class(es) purchased that evening.
- General Admission: Arrive up to one hour before the start of class.
- Premium Experience: Arrive up to one hour before the start of class and enjoy a seasonal appetizer as well as your choice of one glass of beer, wine, soft drink, or water. Also spend a few private minutes with our chef instructor!
- Happy Hour: Our bar will be open for Happy Hour one hour before the start of class. Your first drink will be 25% off.
- Allergies: We will attempt to accommodate any true medical allergy with advance notice. Please indicate allergies when completing ticket purchase.
No Thyme to Cook: Stir Up Your Inner Chef
Date & Time
Fri, Jan 5, 2024 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM