We inspire cooks one class at a time
What You Will Learn
Do you crave the softer, smoother, and richer taste of homemade pasta, but pre-made is just easier to buy? Our chef instructor will teach you how to effortlessly whip up the real deal using ingredients already in your pantry. You’ll never go back to boxed!
In this class, you’ll learn how to make a variety of gnocchi from different ingredients. We’ll also prepare a variety of sauces to complement their hearty flavor.
- Fresh Potato Gnocchi with Bolognese Sauce
- Fresh Ricotta Gnudi with Tomato Basil Sauce
- Chopped Italian Salad
- Rosemary and Lemon Almond Olive Oil Cake
What To Expect
Great cooking is about more than just recipes—it's about celebrating culinary experiences with a foodie community. In this class, you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructor.
- Instructor: Chef to be announced.
- Length: Approximately 3 hours
- Format: Hands-On. Stir up your inner chef as you work with other students, typically in groups of four people, guided by the Chef Instructor. You’ll be standing and cooking during the class, so please wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes and have long hair tied back. Make sure to bring your appetite because you will enjoy all the dishes created during the class.
- Restrictions: Ages 16 and older. Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
All students will receive 10% off any scheduled public class(es) purchased that evening.
- General Admission: Arrive up to one hour before the start of class.
- Premium Experience: Arrive up to one hour before the start of class and enjoy a seasonal appetizer as well as your choice of one glass of beer, wine, soft drink, or water. Also spend a few private minutes with our chef instructor!
- Happy Hour: Our bar will be open for Happy Hour one hour before the start of class. Your first drink will be 25% off!
- Allergies: We will attempt to accommodate any true medical allergy with advance notice. Please indicate allergies when completing ticket purchase.
No Thyme to Cook: Stir Up Your Inner Chef
Date & Time
Fri, Nov 10, 2023 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM