Welcome to our Beginners Front Crawl workshop. A step up from our Introduction to Open Water course this session is aimed at beginner and improving swimmers who want to learn or to improve their Frontcrawl in open water.
Our morning of “easy to follow” theory and our “Front Crawl Simple Steps” practical session will provide you with knowledge and skills to get you swimming front crawl in open water.
Is this workshop for you?
- Are you a breaststroker who has always wanted to learn front crawl?
- Are you nervous about putting your face in the water?
- Do you want to improve your existing Frontcrawl stroke or distance?
- Do you struggle with breathing in open water?
- Would you like to learn with a likeminded group of swimmers?
This course includes a theory & practical session to give you the skills and knowledge to;
- Be comfortable with putting your face into the water
- Ensure you adopt a streamlined effortless body position
- Help you to breathe easily with correct timing
- Swim in a straight line and sight correctly
- Reduce your level of effort and enjoy your swimming
We also send you away with a pack of information to help you remember the key points from the session and provide you with a structured plan to help you improve and train for the following month.
Date & Time
Jun 12, 2021 - Aug 19, 2023