Find more Smashing Art Glass Studio Events
Join us for our first of the year, Christmas ornament workshop where we will be making festive, fused glass Christmas trees and/or wreaths. These glass ornaments are made by nipping and cutting small bits of glass and then topping the trees with glass frit sprinkles for added color. The glass will then be fused together in a kiln. This workshop will provide you with all the tools, materials and instruction you need to complete two fused glass ornaments.
This glass class will start out with workshop safety, tool use and glass cutting instruction and practice. This is a beginner level class.
- This fused glass project requires kiln firing, so please allow 7-10 days for pickup of your project.
- Attendees must be at least 18 years of age, or 15 if participating with a parent or legal guardian.
- Proper attire is required for all class participants. You will need to wear closed toe shoes, socks and long pants.
- Protective eyewear will be provided, but feel free to bring your own safety goggles if you prefer.
- Glass workshops require students to sign a waiver acknowledging and assuming the risks of working with glass. Each glass class will begin with a review of the safety rules and proper glass handling techniques.
- Our studio is located on the 2nd floor with stair only access.
- There is on and off-street parking with reserved spaces behind our building.
Refund policy: We require a 48-hour (2-day) cancellation notice in order to issue a refund. If you do not cancel at least 48-hours in advance, no refund will be issued.
Date & Time
Dec 17, 2022 - Oct 28, 2023