Learn the basics of fused glass while making a spooky but cute Halloween totem plant stake to decorate your flowerpot for Fall. These are 8-inch plant stakes that work best in a 6" pot. Sample designs will be explained for creating a pumpkin, mummy, Frankenstein, and Dracula (pick 3 for your totem). Instructions will be given on glass cutting, tools and workshop safety. This is a beginner level class.
- Fused glass projects require kiln firing time, so please allow 7-10 days for pickup of your project.
- Attendees must be at least 18 years of age, or 15 if participating with a parent or legal guardian.
- Proper attire is required for all class participants. You will need to wear closed toe shoes, socks and long pants (below knee capris are acceptable).
- Protective eyewear will be provided, but feel free to bring your own safety goggles if you prefer.
- Glass workshops require students to sign a waiver acknowledging and assuming the risks of working with glass. Each glass class will begin with a review of the safety rules and proper glass cutting and handling techniques.
- Our studio is located on the 2nd floor with stair only access.
- There is on and off-street parking with reserved spaces behind our building.
Refund policy: We require a 48-hour (2-day) cancellation notice in order to issue a refund. If you do not cancel at least 48-hours in advance, no refund will be issued.
Date & Time
Sat, Sep 2, 2023 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM