This is a private event that will require you to enter a promo code to view tickets and register.
In this workshop, we will be making fused glass heart pendants and framed Birch tree panels. The glass pendant will be created using a mold and nipped pieces of glass. The tree will be made by adding cut glass, enamel paint and glass frit to a base piece of glass. After assembling your projects, they will be fused in the kiln to create beautiful glass art.
Silver chains are available and sold separately.
All classes begin with instruction on glass cutting, tools and workshop safety. No experience is necessary.
- Fused glass projects require kiln firing time, so please allow 7-10 days for pickup of your project.
- Attendees must be at least 18 years of age, or 15 if participating with a parent or legal guardian.
- Proper attire is required for all class participants. You will need to wear closed toe shoes, socks and long pants.
- Protective eyewear will be provided, but feel free to bring your own safety goggles if you prefer.
- Glass workshops require students to sign a waiver acknowledging and assuming the risks of working with glass. Each glass class will begin with a review of the safety rules and proper glass cutting and handling techniques.
Refund policy: We require a 48-hour (2-day) cancellation notice in order to issue a refund. If you do not cancel at least 48-hours in advance, no refund will be issued.
Date & Time
Sat, Feb 10, 2024 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM