Find more Smashing Art Glass Studio Events
Just in time for Valentine's Day! Create two fused glass heart pendants using various colors and cuts of glass. After completing your design, your piece will be fused in the kiln. Once fusing is complete, you will need to return to complete your project by attaching a bail for your pendant.
Two workshops are available for registration, January 28 and February 4. You will be able to choose your session when you register.
All classes begin with instruction on glass cutting, tools and workshop safety. No experience is necessary.
- Fused glass projects require kiln firing time, so please allow 3-5 days for pickup of your project.
- Attendees must be at least 18 years of age, or 15 if participating with a parent or legal guardian.
- Proper attire is required for all class participants. You will need to wear closed toe shoes, socks and long pants.
- Protective eyewear will be provided, but feel free to bring your own safety goggles if you prefer.
- Glass workshops require students to sign a waiver acknowledging and assuming the risks of working with glass. Each glass class will begin with a review of the safety rules and proper glass cutting and handling techniques.
Refund policy: We require a 48-hour (2-day) cancellation notice in order to issue a refund. If you do not cancel at least 48-hours in advance, no refund will be issued.
Date & Time
Jan 28 - Feb 4, 2023