Join us to make some colorful totem style garden stakes for your flower beds or walkways. These are 10 X 2 1/2" and are fixed to a 12" stake so that you can plant them anywhere . Sample geometrical designs will be provided, or you can design your own. You will create 1 garden stakes in this class.
All classes begin with instruction on glass cutting, tools and workshop safety. This is a beginner level class. No experience is necessary.
- Fused glass projects require kiln firing time, so please allow 1 week to pickup of your project.
- Attendees must be at least 18 years of age, or 15 if participating with a parent or legal guardian.
- Proper attire is required for all class participants. You will need to wear closed toe shoes, socks and long pants.
- Protective eyewear will be provided, but feel free to bring your own safety goggles if you prefer.
- Glass workshops require students to sign a waiver acknowledging and assuming the risks of working with glass. Each glass class will begin with a review of the safety rules and proper glass cutting and handling techniques.
- Our studio is located on the 2nd floor with stair only access.
- There is on and off-street parking with reserved spaces behind our building.
Refund policy: We require a 48-hour (2-day) cancellation notice in order to issue a refund. If you do not cancel at least 48-hours in advance, no refund will be issued.
Date & Time
Sat, Mar 18, 2023 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM