We inspire cooks one class at a time
What You Will Learn
Join us for an exotic evening of tastes from the Far East. Known for its amazing balance of sweet, sour, bitter, and salty flavors often finished with aromatic herbs, tonight you’ll learn about the four delicious categories of Thai food: tom (boiled dishes), yam (spicy salads), tam (pounded foods), and kaeng (curries).
In this class, our chef instructor will explain the use of contrasting flavors that marks Thai cuisine, which often pairs hot spices with sweet, light citrus flavors like lime and mango – or uses a signature peanut sauce that adds depth of flavor to any dish. By the end of the evening, you’ll be booking your trip to the Land of Smiles.
- Coming soon.
What To Expect
Great cooking is about more than just recipes—it's about celebrating culinary experiences with a foodie community. In this class, our professional chef instructor will show you how to create this fabulous menu, as well as offer you an exciting opportunity to assist in the kitchen.
- Instructor: Chef April
- Length: Approximately 3 hours.
- Format: Demonstration.
- Restrictions: Ages 16 and older. Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
All students will receive 10% off any scheduled public class(es) purchased that evening.
- General Admission: Arrive up to one hour before the start of class.
- Premium Experience: Arrive up to one hour before the start of class and enjoy a seasonal appetizer as well as your choice of one glass of beer, wine, soft drink, or water. Also spend a few private minutes with our chef instructor!
- Happy Hour: Our bar will be open for Happy Hour one hour before the start of class.
- Allergies: We will attempt to accommodate any true medical allergy with advance notice. Please indicate allergies when completing ticket purchase.
No Thyme to Cook: Stir Up Your Inner Chef
Date & Time
Fri, Mar 15, 2024 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM