Productions, LLC, focusing on film, new media, and publishing. He is also President and Creative Director of The Greenhouse Arts & Media, which has mentored and impacted more than 9,500 creative artists from around the world through its programs, events, and community resources. He is a producer of the animated series The Dead Sea Squirrels and feature films Sketch, Crosspoint, and Sun Moon. A member of SAG-AFTRA, he has performed in film, theater, commercials, voiceover, and print, and also performs and records as a songwriter and multi-instrument musician. In addition to screenplays and articles, he is author of The Saints & The Poets, a series of essays on creativity and leadership. He has taught mass media and entertainment law at Creighton University, Elon University, John Paul the Great University, Asbury University, and Lipscomb University.
Shun Lee graduated summa cum laude from Creighton University with a degree in journalism & mass communications. After earning a JD at the University of Iowa, he practiced law for five years, focusing on civil litigation, corporate transactions, intellectual property, and media law, before leaving law to pursue professional acting, writing, and other creative opportunities.
Be part of the conversation about the topics such as:
- The history of the entertainment/media industry and its impact on morality
- The influence the media/entertainment industry has on morality today
- Christians and the entertainment industry
- Why and how you can be a Christian in Hollywood without watering down your faith
- Evangelism, fellowship, discipleship and ministry in the entertainment industry
- Stories of faith in Hollywood
- What is coming down the line we can get excited about
End time is subject to change. Please check our site for more information.
Date & Time
Sat, Sep 16, 2023 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM