Find more Charity & Causes events in New Orleans
Join Parleaux Beer Lab on SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 25th for ‘Grateful/Gratitude’, an afternoon supporting non-profit Giving Kitchen & our fellow food and beverage service industry peers. Funds raised will support Giving Kitchen who provides emergency assistance to food service workers through financial support and a network of community resources. Giving Kitchen holds a very special place with Parleaux as they supported our own team member, and loved front of house staffer, Wesley Nicolson when he was out with a serious medical condition.
- A musical journey into the Grateful Dead by NOLA locals, The Kaiyotes.
- Food by Open Fire Co, a culinary exploration into cooking over an open fire and Oysters by Bright Side Oysters
- Craft Beer by Parleaux Beer Lab
- VIP: 1pm
- General Admission: 2pm
- Grateful Music: 2:30pm
- End: 6pm
- Entrance to event at 2:00PM
- Live Music
- A welcome oyster from Bright Side Oysters
- A draft beer pour of your choice
- The above plus
- Early VIP admission at 1:00PM
- Jasper Hill Farms/Parleaux/St James collaboration “Willoughby” cheese tasting
- Mix ‘n Mingle with other VIPs
- Meet and Greet with the Brewmasters of Parleaux Beer Lab
- 2 pours of unreleased barrel aged beers from the Parleaux cellar
- Take home bottle of unreleased Parleaux cellar beer
About Giving Kitchen: Giving Kitchen (GK) is a nonprofit organization that provides emergency assistance to food service workers through financial support and a network of community resources. Their goal is to create a food service community in which crises are met with compassion and care. Since its inception, GK has served over 12,596 food service workers and awarded over $8.5 million in financial assistance. In 2022, Giving Kitchen was named one of Fast Company’s Brands That Matter. In 2019, Giving Kitchen was the recipient of the James Beard Foundation Humanitarian of the Year Award. For more about Giving Kitchen, visit givingkitchen.org and follow @givingkitchen on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Date & Time
Sun, Feb 25, 2024 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM