Find more Gritt's Farm Applications Events
At Gritt’s Farm, we pride ourselves on being fresh, growing local, and embracing family.
Get ready for Gritt's Fun Farm 2023, our biggest event of the year! Each Fall, our farm transforms into a Pumpkin Patchin’, Corn Mazin’, Apple Cannon Blastin’, Good Eatin’ festival for 6 weeks, and we’re looking for energetic team members to help give families from near and far the experience of a lifetime.
Starting wages are $10 per hour. Positions include Admissions, Attractions, Cashiers, Food & Beverage, Unsung Heroes, Tour Guides, and more. There may be opportunities for higher wages depending on the position. There will be flexibility to work different positions and be cross-trained at various attractions!
As a team member you will interact directly with people who are looking for a fun, family-friendly experience. They’ve planned their adventure, driven from far and wide, and are planning to spend the day with us. All they need is a little help from YOU.
Why Gritt’s Fun Farm is Great:
- We’re not just a family business, we’re a family. We work hard and know how to have fun.
- There’s never a dull moment. With over 30 Fun Farm attractions, it takes all hands on deck to produce an unforgettable guest experience.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. We believe in a highly collaborative environment and welcome new ideas.
This is a fast-paced, fun, flexible working opportunity. If providing a spectacular experience to children and adults sounds right up your alley, we encourage you to apply for Gritt’s Fun Farm 2023.
Before You Begin, Please:
- Look at your personal calendar to double-check your general availability to work in September and October. Weekend work is required.
- A minimum commitment of 8 hours per week is required to be hired as a Gritt’s Fun Farm team member.
** Starting Wages: $10 per hour for most positions. There may be opportunities for higher wages depending on the position. All High School Seniors & College Students will be eligible to apply for the Gritt’s Farm Scholarship upon completion of the season.
Dates to Remember
- Interview Date: You'll receive an email with Interview Scheduling instructions after submitting the application. (You only need to attend one time; an email will be sent following your interview if you are selected to move forward in the hiring process.)
- Mandatory Staff Orientation & Training: Saturday, August 26th
- 2023 Season Dates: Sept. 16th - Oct. 29th
CLICK 'SUBMIT' ON THE FOLLOWING PAGES TO COMPLETE THE APPLICATION.
A CONFIRMATION EMAIL WILL BE SENT WITH INTERVIEW SCHEDULING INSTRUCTIONS UPON SUBMITTING THE APPLICATION. (Be sure to check your spam/junk email folders just in case!)