Family owned and operated, Gritt's Farm was established in 1927 in Buffalo, West Virginia. Currently a 3-season plant, produce, and agritourism farm Spring to Fall, Gritt's Farm proudly serves as an events and experiences destination. The farm hosts special events year-round, including award-winning Farm to Table Dinners, Spring Planting Workshops, and an annual festival that draws thousands of local national guests annually.
Plant your perfect flower pot or hanging basket at Gritt’s Farm - just in time for spring!
Workshop times are 10am, 12pm, or 2pm & tend to fill up quickly! Click "Register Now" to select a workshop time!
You plant it, we’ll grow & nurture it, then you’ll pick it up when it’s in full-bloom. Our planting experts will join us to demonstrate, educate, & answer any questions. We’ll make sure you have all of the supplies you’ll need - just bring your best pals and gardening gloves, if you wish!
Tickets also include tasty treats prepared by Chef Jesse Lyons & non-alcoholic beverages. Alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase for guests 21+.
- Banana Bread Muffins with Whipped Maple Butter
- Cucumber Salad with Green Goddess Dressing, Red Onion, Mint
- Roasted Garlic Hummus with Vegetables
- Falafel Sliders: Chick Pea Fritter with Romaine, Tomato, Lemon Tahini Feta Spread, served on a Spring Hill Bakery Parker House Roll
- Turkey Wraps with Spinach, Provolone and Roasted Red Pepper Mayo
- Assorted cookies
Date & Time
Mar 25, 2023 10:00 AM-4:00 PM