Join us for Gritt's Fun Farm, our biggest event of the year!
Each Fall, our farm transforms into a Pumpkin Patchin’, Corn Mazin’, Apple Cannon Blastin’, Good Eatin’ festival for 6 weeks, and we’re looking for energetic team members to help give families from near and far the experience of a lifetime!
Why Gritt’s Fun Farm is Great:
- We’re not just a family business, we’re a family. We work hard and know how to have fun!
- There’s never a dull moment. With over 30 Fun Farm attractions, it takes all hands on deck to produce an unforgettable guest experience.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. We believe in a highly collaborative environment and welcome new ideas.
- Team Member Perks! Team Members receive access to exclusive tickets & discounts.
- Scholarship Fund! All High School Seniors & College Student employees are eligible to apply for the Gritt's Farm Scholarship upon completion of the season.
Starting wages are $10 per hour.
Positions include Admissions, Attractions, Cashiers, Food & Beverage, Unsung Heroes, School Tour Guides, and more. There may be opportunities for higher wages depending on the position. There will be flexibility to work different positions and be cross-trained at various attractions!
This is a fast-paced, fun, flexible working opportunity. If providing a spectacular experience to children and adults sounds right up your alley, we encourage you to apply for Gritt’s Fun Farm 2023.
Before You Begin, Please:
- Look at your personal calendar to double-check your general availability to work in September and October. Weekend work is required.
- A minimum commitment of 8 hours per week is required to be hired as a Gritt’s Fun Farm team member.
Dates to Remember
- Interview Date: You'll receive an email with Interview Scheduling instructions after submitting the application. (You only need to attend one time; an email will be sent following your interview if you are selected to move forward in the hiring process.)
- Mandatory Staff Orientation & Training: Saturday, August 26th
- 2023 Season Dates: Sept. 16th - Oct. 29th
- School Tour Dates (for Tour Guides only): Sept. 20th - Oct. 27th, Wednesdays - Fridays.
CLICK 'SUBMIT' ON THE FOLLOWING PAGES TO COMPLETE THE APPLICATION.
A CONFIRMATION EMAIL WILL BE SENT WITH INTERVIEW SCHEDULING INSTRUCTIONS UPON SUBMITTING THE APPLICATION. (Be sure to check your spam/junk email folders just in case!)