MORE TICKETS RELEASED DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND!
Hoooowwwllll! Beware the moon, as Halloween is nigh and set to take over Ushaw.
Join us for a three-day Halloween event, entailing a blood-curdling evening of thrills, frights and scares. Can you survive the Tunnel of Doom? Will you be mortified by the ancient Mummy. Dare you enter the spooky Kingdom of the Spiders? Discover these and much more at Halloween at Ushaw: Illuminated Trail.
Affordable for the whole family, don’t come alone as you may come across some ghoulish characters roaming the grounds of Ushaw, courtesy of our friends Activate Theatre, who will also be treating you to a special performance at the end of your time slot.
Each timeslot will be child friendly, but scare factor is likely to be cranked up just a little bit!
Check out our 'SCARE-O-METER' below:
😨 Terror Level: TWILIGHT (4:30-5:30pm)
😨😨 Terror Level: MOONLIGHT (6pm-7pm)
😨😨😨 Terror Level: MIDNIGHT (7:30pm-8:30pm)
There will be no strobe lighting at this event.
On Halloween: Illuminated Trail evenings, venture into our Gift Shop selling a range of Halloween-themed products + lots more.
Please read the following ticket information prior to booking:
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Timeslots can be exchanged once purchased, but please be aware there is a £3 administration charge per booking for this. Please contact email@example.com to arrange this.
- Ticket transfers will be closed from Friday 28th October at 12pm.
- You must arrive within 15 minutes of your chosen timeslot, unfortunately after this time period you will not be able to access our Illuminated Trail.
- Children 2 yrs and under do not require a ticket for the event.
- The Illuminated Trail will last approx. 1 hour.
- Given the high demand for tickets, booking is required for this event. Admission to Ushaw (Grounds and Gardens only) is included within ticket price.
- Ticket includes parking.
- Halloween at Ushaw: Illuminated Trail is wheelchair accessible.
- Dogs are welcome! However, they must be kept on a lead whilst in our Grounds.
Booked your tickets? Please read the following pre-arrival information to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all here
Ushaw Historic House, Chapels & Gardens is an independent charity set in a majestic estate of 500 acres, hidden for 200 years in the heart of the Durham countryside. A unique heritage and visitor attraction, our glorious Georgian and Victorian Gothic architecture and stunning grounds make Ushaw the perfect place for families to explore and enjoy throughout the seasons.
Discover more about Ushaw Historic House, Chapels & Gardens by visiting: ushaw.org
Find more Ushaw Historic House, Chapels and Gardens Events