We inspire cooks one class at a time
What You Will Learn
Do you have a young aspiring chef at home who wants to learn more about making their own pasta? Then this is the class for them. Kids can join Chef Andre in making their own delicious hand pies. Through this class, we hope to inspire the next generation to learn basic cooking skills, understand where food comes from, and develop healthy eating habits.
- Apple Hand Pies
- Pepperoni Pizza Hand Pies
- Cheeseburger Hand Pies
What To Expect
- Drop off time: 10:00am, Pick up time: 12:00pm
- NTTC Children's Contact Form and Waiver must be completed and returned before the start of class. You will receive the waiver one week before the date of the class.
- Restrictions: Ages 8-12
- Instructor: Chef Andre
- Length: Approximately 3 hours
- Format: Hands-On. Stir up your inner chef as you work with other students, typically in groups of four people, guided by the Chef Instructor. You’ll be standing and cooking during the class, so please wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes and have long hair tied back. Make sure to bring your appetite because you will enjoy all the dishes created during the class.
All students will receive 10% off any scheduled public class(es) purchased that evening.
- General Admission: Arrive at the start of class.
- Allergies: We will attempt to accommodate any true medical allergy with advance notice. Please indicate allergies when completing ticket purchase.
- Restrictions: No gluten free options. Unavoidable menu items include, dairy and pork.
No Thyme to Cook: Stir Up Your Inner Chef
Date & Time
Thu, Jul 27, 2023 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM