We inspire cooks one class at a time
What You Will Learn
Who doesn’t love pizza? Instead of going for the typical pepperoni slice from a chain, what if you served a fresh, handmade pizza oozing with love? The term artisan applies to a craftsman who has gained skills and knowledge through extensive apprenticeship. When applied in the culinary world, it refers to any food made in a non-mechanized or traditional method using high-quality ingredients. In this class, our chef instructor will teach you how to make fresh dough, select creative toppings, and bake your own artisan pizza to perfection. You’ll never call for delivery again!
Shrimp & Pesto Pizza
Chicken, Spinach Alfredo Pizza
Ricotta, Bacon & Wild Blueberry Pizza
What To Expect
Great cooking is about more than just recipes—it's about celebrating culinary experiences with a foodie community. In this class, you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructor.
- Instructor: Chef Bonnie
- Length: Approximately 3 hours
- Format: Hands-On. You will work with other students in groups of up to 4 people. You will be standing, cooking, and working for most of the class, so please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back. At the conclusion of the class, everyone will enjoy the menu items created.
- Restrictions: Ages 16 and older. Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
All students will receive 10% off any scheduled public class(es) purchased that evening.
- General Admission: Arrive up to one hour before the start of class.
- Happy Hour: Our bar will be open for Happy Hour one hour before the start of class. Your first drink will be 25% off.
- Allergies: We will attempt to accommodate any true medical allergy with advance notice. Please indicate allergies when completing ticket purchase.
- Allergy restrictions: There are no gluten-free, dairy-free, or nut-free options for this class.
No Thyme to Cook: Stir Up Your Inner Chef
Date & Time
Fri, Nov 17, 2023 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM