CliThis webinar is for anyone:
- Who sees the rising numbers of young people who don’t have a personal relationship with Jesus and wants to turn that around
- Has children or grandchildren with whom you’d like to share your faith without them rolling their eyes, walking away, or becoming defensive
- Feels called to serve young adults outside the church in the workplace, schools, the community, and everyday life
- Would like to engage young adults in meaningful conversations about Jesus
- Wants to show the real Jesus to every person!
Join Sara Chang in conversation about:
- How young adults today perceive Christianity, Jesus and the Church
- Understanding the different way they think
- The hurdles for young adults in the Church and how to reach them
- How to engage and capture them in studying the bible and why some have difficulty with the Bible
- Challenges from socio political issues such as BLM, COVID, masks, vax, climate, LGBTQ, gender, and the Capitol breach
- How to make the gospel relevant in a world without biblical values
About Sara Chang: Sara Wolfgram Chang, serves as the National Director of Discipleship and Leadership for InterVarsity Christian Fellowship (IVCF), if Sara she looks familiar, it’s from watching her online seminar for HIM 2023. Sara previously was Area Director with InterVarsity’s Graduate and Faculty Ministries for the state of Michigan. She was also Scripture Manager for the 2022 Urbana Missions Conference. She has served with ICVF since 2007. Sara holds dual degrees in Flute Performance and Psychology from the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor and has a Master of Divinity with an emphasis in Asian American Contexts from Fuller Theological Seminary. She lives in Ann Arbor, Michigan with her husband and daughter. Together, they attend Living Grace Ministry.
End time is subject to change. Please check our site for more information.
Date & Time
Sat, Apr 29, 2023 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM