Join us for the Sonoma County premier of How to Transcend a Happy Marriage by award-winning playwright Sarah Ruhl.
At a dinner party in New Jersey, two couples discuss polyamory. Discussion turns to action and the exploration of unexplored desire turns animalistic. How to Transcend a Happy Marriage blurs the lines of monogamy and asks how deeply can friends, lovers, and strangers connect.
* Health and Safety Protocols
• Left Edge has a total capacity of 72. We will operate at full capacity.
• All audience members must be vaccinated and show proof of vaccination (vaccination card, copy of card or photo of card on mobile device)
• All guest must wear masks when indoors
• All cast, crew and staff members will be fully vaccinated.
• The performers may be unmasked but must be at least 6 feet away from the audience.
• There are no social distancing requirements for audience members.
• Concessions are sold and an outside area is designated to enjoy snacks and beverages
To prepare for the return of in-person performances, Left Edge Theatre has
• Invested in a UV light system for our HVAC that reduces the potential spread of COVID-19
• Developed strict cleaning and disinfection protocols to be used between each performance
• Increased cleaning of the lobby and restroom.