PLEASE READ ALL OF THE INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE RESERVING A SEAT
Reserve Your Seats for this Weekend
We can't wait to see you this Sunday, but service will be a bit different than what you may be used to. Because of social distancing requirements and capacity limitations, all congregants must reserve a seat online through this site.
- Please DO NOT RESERVE A SEAT IF YOU ARE NOT SURE YOU'RE COMING. When you reserve a seat, it reduces our available capacity and prevents others from having the opportunity to attend. We also ask that you please be in the sanctuary by 8:50 a.m. so we are able to accommodate those that are unable to register ahead of time.
- You may reserve seats for yourself and those in your immediate household only. A single contact name will be recorded for all household reservations, but individual codes will be issued according to the number reserved.
- Seating will be determined by group size and arrival time. Households will be seated together with spacing between different parties.
- Reservations will remain open until Sunday morning, and will reopen on Tuesday afternoon for the following weekend.
- Childcare and children's classes will not be available at this time. Children will be required to remain with their respective families during services.
- There is no cost to reserve your seat. At the end of the reservation process, you will be asked for a billing address. This information will be used for communication only and will not be used for payment of any kind.
- Please sign the liability waiver at the end of the reservation process. Select YES to acknowledge your agreement.
SELF HEALTH ASSESSMENT
Before reserving a seat, please answer the following questions regarding COVID-19 symptoms and risk factors
- Have you or any member of your household had any COVID-19 symptoms (cough, fever, chills, muscle pain, shortness of breath/difficulty breathing, sore throat, new loss of taste of smell, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea) in the past 48 hours or had a temperature that is elevated for you, 100.4 F or greater?
- Within the past 14 days, have you been in close physical contact (6 feet or closer for at least 15 minutes) with a person who is known to have laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 or with anyone who has any symptoms consistent with COVID-19?
- Are you isolating or quarantining because you may have been exposed to a person with COVID-19 or are worried that you may be sick with COVID-19?
- Are you currently waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test?
What to expect when I arrive
- Capacity in our worship space will be limited to 60% capacity (600 people).
- Temperature checks will be required upon entry.
- Masks are required and must be worn throughout the duration of the service. This includes children ages 3 and up.
- Ushers and greeters will welcome you without physical contact.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the building.
- Offering boxes and digital giving will be available before and after service instead of passing buckets.
Date & Time
Sun, Feb 6, 2022 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM