1) The showtime listed for the event is the time the event starts. Doors will open hour before, if not already open.
2) We do allow pets during the day, but not at night for music (anything after 7pm). If you bring a pet, please do not
walk around with the animal. Please keep them in your seated area if you need to visit the concession stand.
3) For any show under 500 people, per city guidelines, a vaccine card is not required.
4) Mask are not required but are encouraged.
6) Children 15 years and under do not need a ticket but do need an adult to accompany them.
7) Please do not park in the Broad Theater parking lot. We have parking lot for Broadside and plenty street parking available on Toulouse and Lafite. If you would like to be escorted to your car, please ask the Sheriff on duty. You pay also park in the Auto Zone parking lot if they are closed.
8) CHAIR POLICY – we have 120 chair that are available on first come, first serve based. If you bring your own chair, you will be asked to put the on the outer sections of the site behind the house chairs. s available for seating in addition to many picnic tables. If you you need to sit in a chair, please arrive at least 30 minutes before the show. You may also bring a chair if you like.
John Mooney & Bluesiana
The Broadside & scatterjazz is honored to present John Mooney with his inimitable powerhouse-band "Bluesiana". A legend in the world of slide guitar, he grew up under the tutelage of Son House, and his sound and attack are an instantly identifiable blend of the Delta, the Crescent City, and a bit of undefinable debris left behind at the Crossroads. New Orleans' audiences have not had a chance to hear the band in its full glory since Jazz fest 2019, and this will be a splendid version with Raymond Weber on drums, Rene Coman on bass and Dan Alleger on keyboards.
Date & Time
Sat, Dec 18, 2021 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM