Thank you for supporting live local events. The recent announcements by the Provincial Government continue to punish live local arts and culture; while we are disappointed that we cannot welcome you in person for the next couple events, we still want to see your beautiful face in the audience! Just as live sporting events feature "fans" in the audience, we'd like to create a similar experience for the arts. Your cut-outs can be of yourself, loved ones -- heck even pets can be done. This will help the theatre feel like a more full event when small audiences are allowed to return.
Each seat purchase purchase includes:
- Personalized 18" x 30" coroplast (plastic) cut-out attached to the seat of your choice.
- 3 months of free streaming on Unicorns.LIVE (approx. $28 CAD value); this will include access to ALL Live @ the KCT shows during those same 90 days. Watch the live streams on your TV with our AppleTV, RokuTV, FireTV and Andriod TV apps.
- 20% off all in-person Live @ the KCT tickets to the end of March 31, 2021.
- The ability to take your coroplast cut-out home starting in April 2021.
- Inclusion in live stream shows. Video will cut to the audience at appropriate times during the performances and show off all the faces.
How it works:
- Select the seat or seats you wish to purchase with your personalized cut-outs in place (no limits on purchases).
- Follow the prompts to complete your purchase **Please note there are terms & conditions that will not be relevant to this initiative, but due to this software focusing on in-person events you will be required to accept them, even though they are not relevant. Please contact us if you have questions**
- After you complete your purchase, please email us high-resolution digital photos for us to crop into place. In your email you must include the name of the people/pets being portrayed as well as the seat numbers that you purchased (this will be in your confirmation email).
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If we need a higher quality image we will be in touch.
- We will start printing in batches of 10 as people purchase their seats and install on an ongoing basis.
- What are the funds being used for?
These funds will go towards covering off the costs of theatre rentals, insurance, and staff costs to produce the live stream as well as to pay artists.
- What if I already have a Unicorns.LIVE subscription?
Send us an email at email@example.com and we will apply a discount to your account for 3 months.
- Will you remove these cut-outs one when in person attendance is allowed?
No. We will keep these fan cut-outs well into the New Year. The seating chart is designed to not allow some seats to be purchased so we can fill those with real humans as soon as we are allowed.
- If there is excess funds after paying the bills what will happen with the funds?
We will book more shows and ensure artists are receiving payment for their performances.
- Why are there event times and dates showing?
Because we are using ticketing software we had to set some dates and times.
Kelowna Community Theatre
1375 Water Street, Kelowna, British Columbia, V1Y 6V7, Canada