We inspire cooks one class at a time
What You Will Learn
Do you have a young aspiring chef at home who wants to learn more about making their own spring rolls? Then this is the class for them. This month we'll be getting our hands into Asian cuisine. Through this class, we hope to inspire the next generation to learn basic cooking skills, understand where food comes from, and develop healthy eating habits.
- Chinese Dim Sum with Sesame Ginger Dipping Sauce
- Filipino fried vegetable spring rolls.
- Fortune Cookies
What To Expect
- Drop off time: 10:00am, Pick up time: 1:00pm
- Restrictions: Ages 8-12
- Instructor: Chef Muriel
- Length: Approximately 3 hours
- Format: Hands-On. Stir up your inner chef as you work with other students, typically in groups of four people, guided by the Chef Instructor. You’ll be standing and cooking during the class, so please wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes and have long hair tied back. Make sure to bring your appetite because you will enjoy all the dishes created during the class.
All students will receive 10% off any scheduled public class(es) purchased that evening.
- General Admission: Arrive at the start of class.
- Allergies: We will attempt to accommodate any true medical allergy with advance notice. Please indicate allergies when completing ticket purchase.
No Thyme to Cook: Stir Up Your Inner Chef
Date & Time
Sat, Nov 18, 2023 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM