We inspire cooks one class at a time
What You Will Learn
May the luck ‘o the Irish be with you! In this class, our chef instructor will lead the class in making Irish delicacies in honor of St. Patrick’s Day that your kids will be excited to share with the family. Be prepared for a wee good time!
Irish Soda Bread served with Homemade Butter
Irish ”Egg” Rolls served with 1000 Island Dressing
Open-faced Soda Bread with jalapeño Grilled Cheese
Rainbow Bundt Cake & Leprechaun OJ Punch
What To Expect
- Drop off time: 10:00am, Pick up time: 1:00pm
- Restrictions: Ages 8-12
- Class is on the 2nd floor.
- Instructor: Chef Muriel
- Length: Approximately 3 hours
- Format: Hands-On. Stir up your inner chef as you work with other students, typically in groups of four people, guided by the Chef Instructor. You’ll be standing and cooking during the class, so please wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes and have long hair tied back. Make sure to bring your appetite because you will enjoy all the dishes created during the class.
All students will receive 10% off any scheduled public class(es) purchased that evening.
- General Admission: Arrive at the start of class.
- Allergies: We will attempt to accommodate any true medical allergy with advance notice. Please indicate allergies when completing ticket purchase.
Allergy Restrictions: Unfortunately, there are no alternatives for gluten, dairy, and alpha gal allergies for this class menu.
No Thyme to Cook: Stir Up Your Inner Chef
Date & Time
Sat, Mar 16, 2024 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM