Join us for our third annual Knoxville Cheese Fest! The festival offers opportunities to sample local, domestic and international cheeses and to learn from the experts about how to pair cheeses with other foods, ciders, beers and wines.
On March 24th, international cheese Judge Michael Landis, cheesemonger Amy Burritt from Euphoric Cheese Shop in Farragut and cider expert Stephanie Carson, co-owner of Gypsy Circus Cider Company and more give you all the cheese knowledge you could want! The foodie in you will jump for joy!
Enjoy a cheesy dinner and dessert with your fellow cheese fans afterward! Each attendee gets put into a raffle for amazing cheese swag!
March 25 is the main event: The cheese sampling! The cheese sampling hall opens and attendees can redeem drink tickets for a suggested cider or beer pairing!
March 24, 2023 7pm
Cider & Cheese Pairing Dinner - $45 or 2 for $80
- 5 pairings of cheese & cider with professional cheese heads and cider smarty-pants
- Dinner & dessert
Saturday, March 25, Cheese Sampling Hall opens
Cheese Festival VIP Ticket - $55
- Early entry to Cheese Sampling Hall at 1pm
- 6 tickets for 5oz samples of cider or beer (Extra drink tickets available for sale)
Cheese Festival General Admission - $35
- Entry to Sampling Hall at 2pm
- 4 tickets for 5oz pours of cider or beer (Extra drink tickets available for sale)