Find more Fairfield Music Fest Events
The Stratfield Village Association (SVA) will be hosting a fourth fundraising event this fall, the second annual Lincoln Parkapalooza. It will be a combination of a concert in Lincoln Park and a Porchfest. The goal is to bring local musicians and neighborhoods together to celebrate and create a sense of community, while raising money for neighborhood improvements and beautification.
What: Lincoln Parkapalooza to benefit the SVA and OUR COMMUNITY
When: September 10, 2022 from 1:00 pm until 9:30 pm
Where: Lincoln Park/ Jackman Ave
For our second annual Lincoln Parkapalooza, we will have 15 local bands play on the porches (or front lawns) of private residents, culminating with a live concert in Lincoln Park featuring 2 main acts; Ellis Island to open the show and The Tom Petty Project to close it down.
The following are some additional details about the event:
· Rain date September 11, 2022
· Kids under 18 are FREE
· We will have music and shows designed specifically for kids
· No alcohol will be sold as in past years, but the event is BYOB
· 5-6 food trucks (Health Department approved) selling food who will donate 15% of their proceeds to the SVA
· 2 Fairfield Police officers for traffic and safety
· 2 Port-a-potties in the southwest corner of the park
· Additional trash cans in the park for litter control
· A staff of 10 to clean up after the event
· The SVA will be fully insured for the event
As we did in 2021, we will be holding a tribute in recognition of those who lost their lives on 9/11 with the Stratfield Fire Department. In 2021, the SVA donated $2,500 to CT Rides, the largest 9/11 non-profit in CT. We hope to be able to make another donation of equal size.
Date & Time
Sat, Sep 10, 2022 1:00 PM - 9:30 PM