We inspire cooks one class at a time
What You Will Learn
In conjunction with Calvert County Public Library, the Book Club is now in session! A librarian will lead today’s discussion, from which we’ll share a curated menu of foods mentioned in the book.
In this meeting, we’ll be discussing The Waterman’s Widow by Carol McCabe, which is a true tale of murder on Solomons Island. The author herself will be joining us in person! Make sure to attend this exciting meeting!
- Mixed Greens Salad with Apple, Walnut and Goat Cheese
- Cream of Oysters Rockefeller Soup
- Pumpkin Caramel Bars with Bacon
What To Expect
Join our roundtable discussion for this month's book, share your thoughts in a mindful manner, and contribute to the conversation.
- Instructor: Chef Jackie
- Length: Approximately 2 hours
- Format: Experience. Everyone in the class will be able to enjoy the menu items made while discussing this month's book.
- Restrictions: Ages 16 and older. Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
All students will receive 10% off any scheduled public class(es) purchased that evening.
- General Admission: Arrive up to one hour before the start of class.
- Premium Experience: Arrive up to one hour before the start of class and enjoy a seasonal appetizer as well as your choice of a glass of beer, wine, soft drink, or water. Also spend a few private minutes with our chef instructor!
- Virtual Log In: Receive a link to view the discussion virtually live from anywhere.
- Happy Hour: Our bar will be open for Happy Hour one hour before the start of class. Your first drink will be 25% off!
- Allergies: We will attempt to accommodate any true medical allergy with advance notice. Please indicate allergies when completing ticket purchase.
- Allergy Restrictions: Unfortunately, for this menu a gluten allergy cannot be accommodated.
Date & Time
Thu, Nov 16, 2023 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM