Donaldson Farms is a family owned & operated 500+ acre modern produce farm featuring fruits and vegetables, farm market, apple, pumpkin & strawberry picking, agriculture education, tours, birthday parties and corporate events! Keeping the Hackettstown area healthy since 1906.
Little Learning Farmers is a series of child-adult activity sessions that are held on Tuesdays from 9:30am - 11:30am, unless otherwise noted. A sibling discount will be applied to families who register more than one child per session. Fee: $20 for 1st participating child, $15 for 2nd participating child and $10 each additional child thereafter.
- A light snack will be provided for each registered child. All snack items will be individually wrapped. (example - juice box and pretzels)
- Feel free to bring your own water bottle and snacks. Cold beverages are available for purchase inside our farm market.
- Some sessions may include a take-home craft project
- All children must be accompanied by at least one adult parent/guardian.
- Bring a picnic blanket or lawn chairs for seating.
- All sessions will be held outdoors and in our tent. We follow CDC & NJ State Safety Guidelines.
- Some sessions will be held a shaded area of the farm and, in other sessions, you may be exposed to the sun - hats and sunblock are strongly recommended.
Sometimes Mother Nature does not cooperate with our plans. In the event of rain or thunderstorms, Donaldson Farms may need to cancel or reschedule the event. Your registration fee will be refunded if rescheduling is not an option.
Date & Time
Jun 1, 2021 - Aug 23, 2022