Build your culture of Compassionate Accountability® with training, coaching consulting and certifications using Next Element's proven conflict and communication tools.
Note: This course is taught live in two, 3 hour online sessions.
Pre-requisite: Must have completed Compassionate Conflict Skills for Leaders course prior to attending this, or any, of the LOD Advanced Conflict courses.
June 20 & 21, 2022
9am - 12:00pm (U.S. Central Time Zone)
In this advanced course, you will master the art of recognizing drama and compassion.
- Explore the nuances of what drama and compassion look, feel and sound like.
- Raise your awareness of drama behaviors and your capability to respond in compassion.
- Demonstrate and detect the verbal and non-verbal features of each compassion skill.
- Practice decoding oral and written communication.
Cost of course is $500 (USD).
- Complete the online Drama Resilience Assessment (DRA)
- Receive a digital course workbook and your personal DRA results
- Attend two x 3 hour virtual sessions with homework assignments in between sessions
Date & Time
Jun 20, 2022 9:00 AM - Jun 21, 2022 12:00 PM