Build your culture of Compassionate Accountability® with training, coaching consulting and certifications using Next Element's proven conflict and communication tools.
Note: This course is taught live in two, 3 hour online sessions.
Pre-requisite: Must have completed Compassionate Conflict Skills for Leaders course prior to attending this, or any, of the LOD Advanced Conflict courses.
August 16 & 17, 2022
9am - 12:00pm (U.S. Central Time Zone)
In this advanced course, master Compassionate Accountability® from within.
- Explore strategies for being your best self when engaging in conflict.
- Discover your own traps and build your toolkit for keeping positive energy and letting go of negative energy.
- Understand the key stress-coping habits that contribute to your negative behavior.
- Enhance your personal development plan.
Course will be taught in 2 live, virtual sessions, 3 hours each.
Cost of course is $500 (USD).
- Complete the online Drama Resilience Assessment (DRA)
- Receive a digital course workbook and your personal DRA results
- Attend two x 3 hour virtual sessions with homework assignments in between sessions
Date & Time
Aug 16, 2022 9:00 AM - Aug 17, 2022 12:00 PM