Build your culture of Compassionate Accountability® with training, coaching consulting and certifications using Next Element's proven conflict and communication tools.
Note: This course is taught live in two, 3 hour online sessions.
Jan. 29 & 30, 2024
9am - 12:00pm (U.S. Central Time Zone)
Conflict is not the problem and it doesn’t have to result in drama that distracts and drains us.
By applying our proven Compassionate Conflict formula we teach you how to use conflict as a powerful resource for transformation and engagement. We’ve designed a training program just for leaders seeking to improve their conflict skills. Achieve business results and meet your goals, while maintaining dignity and respect in your work relationships. Learn to balance compassion and accountability!
This course is ideal for:
- Diversity and Inclusion leads
- HR leaders
- Supervisors and department leads
- Anyone leading change initiatives
- People seeking pre-requisites for LOD Certification
- Complete the online Drama Resilience Assessment (DRA) - you will receive instructions how to access the DRA following registration.
- Receive a digital course workbook personalized with your DRA results
- Attend two x 3 hour virtual sessions with homework assignments in between sessions
Date & Time
Mon, Jan 29, 2024 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM