Find more Museum of Design Atlanta Events
Reserve Your Limited Capacity Visit
About Full Circle: Design Without End:
Our planet is reaching a critical point. Human development since the Industrial age has thrown the earth’s ecosystem out of balance, depleting its natural resources, contaminating water, damaging soil, polluting air, and negatively impacting the climate through the unchecked use of natural gases.
The way to solve environmental degradation and climate change is to redesign our approach to making things. At present, most designers use human-centered design practices which leads them to focus on a single problem and finding solutions for it. Regenerative Design asks that we see ourselves and our actions as small parts of much larger systems and that we design in ways that strengthen and replenish natural systems instead of depleting them.
Full Circle: Design Without End will introduce visitors to Regenerative Design and the systemic design approaches like Cradle to Cradle (C2C) and biomimicry that inform it. The exhibition will showcase the work of designers who are using and experimenting with regenerative approaches to realize works ranging from large-scale architectural projects to everyday products; and provide real-word actions that everyone can take to address the climate change challenge we are facing.
What To Expect
- Masks are required of all visitors and MODA staff in keeping with the mayor's executive order requiring masks to be worn in all indoor public places.
- Limited-capacity general admission tickets are available Wednesdays-Sundays from 12pm to 7pm.
- Feel safe during your visit because the number of visitors in the galleries is limited
- Advance booking and payment are encouraged. Walk-up visits may be possible if there are unreserved spots, but if we are at capacity, walk-ups will be turned away..
- We have enhanced cleaning protocols.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available
Date & Time
Mar 3 - Sep 26, 2022