Find more Cult Classic Brewing Events
Currently working on their debut full album, Mallow Hill delivers an eclectic sound that is reminiscent of 60's soul, 70's rock and modern blues. Built on the basis of a full rhythm section, Mallow Hill embraced their true beginnings when Mikayla Joseph and primary songwriters, Danny Gwinn and Mac Dignam joined forces.
Born in the midst of a pandemic, the band set out to release an EP in March of 2021 that established the group in the local area. Featuring songs like "Backwards" that received airplay on WTMD and "Over the Moon" that gained over 15k views on the official music video in the first few months of release. Mallow Hill is ultimately the cultivation of sound of between classic and modern genres.
Get a taste here: https://mallowhillmusic.com/
Joining the bill is the explosive & soulful Yutzi.=
Rock n Roll with hints of Blues, Funk, Soul, Pop, and Psychedelia.
General admission (standing) is $10 per person.
Reserved High Top (seated) is $15 per person.
Premium High Tops have 4 high-top bar stools at a high-top table.
Get here early, Cult Classic has 15+ beers on tap brewed in house, a full kitchen with from-scratch pizza, hand-pattied burgers and fresh-never-frozen jumbo wings, and a FULL BAR to get you through this most epic of evenings.
Doors open at 7:00pm
Show starts at 7:30pm
- This is a standing show. (Unless you have purchased a reserved seat)
- If you have accessibility or special accommodation issues, please alert our staff at the door
- 5 minutes before showtime, any unchecked tickets may be made available to our standby list
- Cult Classic shows are all ages unless otherwise noted.
- Pups are allowed on our patio, but not within the building.
Cult Classic Brewing Company - High Tops & GA1169 Shopping Center Road
Stevensville, Maryland 21666