Find more Congregation Rodeph Sholom Events
To help us keep track of attendance, we have made all ticket types password protected. Please email email@example.com for the password if you would like to register and reserve your spot on the bus.
Hundreds of hostages being held by Hamas are still missing. They can’t use their voices to speak out and demand freedom, but we can.
Thousands of American Jews are gathering next TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 14 in Washington, DC to march in support of Israel, to support the hostages, and to fight back against antisemitism. We are proud to share that Rabbi Spratt will be representing the CRS clergy team.
Congregation Rodeph Sholom and Rodeph Sholom School want to help you get to Washington, DC:
Note that all of the logistical information about exact locations for meetup, wristbands, allowable signage and bags, etc. is subject to change as plans for the march continue to evolve. We will provide registrants with updates as new information becomes available. Visit the March for Israel website for detailed information.
WHAT IS THE LOCATION/TIMING OF THE MARCH?
The program begins on the National Mall at 1:00 PM. Gates open at 10:00 AM to allow people to enter the area and get through security. A pre-show will begin at 11:30 AM. Organizers expect the entire program to be over by 3:00 PM.
WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS FOR TRANSPORTATION?
TRAVEL WITH RODEPH SHOLOM
- Congregation Rodeph Sholom and Rodeph Sholom School have organized roundtrip bus transportation from the Upper West Side for members of CRS only.
- Spaces are limited and will be filled first come, first served.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.*
*Rodeph Sholom School Middle School students (5th to 8th grade) can attend on their own with a chaperoned school group.
- We estimate a 6:00 AM departure from CRS or RSS with a return at approximately 10:00 PM. This is a tentative itinerary at this time.
- Busses will arrive at the Robert F. Kennedy Memorial Stadium. Upon arrival at RFK, participants will need to take Metro to the Smithsonian Station, which is the closest stop to the march entrance. Please expect a 30-60 min trip via Metro from RFK stadium to the march. These times could be longer due to high demand.
TRAVEL ON YOUR OWN
- You may arrange your own transportation. Please register through CRS so that we can provide you with updates about where to meet-up, wristbands and other logistics.
Date & Time
Tue, Nov 14, 2023 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM