We inspire cooks one class at a time
What You Will Learn
Mardi Gras is that last chance to celebrate before Lent. And what better way to do it than with a mouthwatering meal of classic Cajun-Creole dishes? Come wearing your purple, green, and gold beads and be prepared to let the good times roll!
Bananas Foster with Vanilla Ice Cream
What To Expect
Great cooking is about more than just recipes—it's about celebrating culinary experiences with a foodie community. In this class, you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructor.
- Instructor: Chef Jackie
- Length: Approximately 3 hours
- Format: Demonstration.
- Restrictions: Ages 16 and older. Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
All students will receive 10% off any scheduled public class(es) purchased that evening.
- General Admission: Arrive at the start of class.
- Premium Experience: Arrive up to one hour before the start of class and enjoy a seasonal appetizer as well as your choice of one glass of beer, wine, soft drink, or water. Also spend a few private minutes with our chef instructor!
- Allergies: We will attempt to accommodate any true medical allergy with advance notice. Please indicate allergies when completing ticket purchase.
- Allergy Restrictions: Unfortunately, there are no gluten allergy alternatives for this menu.
No Thyme to Cook: Stir Up Your Inner Chef
Date & Time
Tue, Feb 13, 2024 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM