We inspire cooks one class at a time
What You Will Learn
Make your Easter table extra special! This preparation is believed to have been created in St. Mary’s county over 200 years ago. Our special guest instructor and stuffed ham expert Darren Dahlstrom will show you how to stuff, wrap, and boil this festive, colorful, spicy centerpiece. In addition, he will also make stuffed ham soup, egg rolls, and dip for the class to enjoy. (A full stuffed ham not available to take home.)
- Southern Maryland Stuffed Ham
What To Expect
Great cooking is about more than just recipes—it's about celebrating culinary experiences with a foodie community. In this class, our professional chef instructor will show you how to create this fabulous menu, as well as offer you an exciting opportunity to assist in the kitchen.
- Instructor: Chef Darren
- Length: Approximately 2 hours
- Format: Demonstration. Sit back, relax, and leave the cooking to us! Watch as your Chef Instructor walks you through how to prepare each of the dishes. Throughout the class, your instructor may even ask for adventurous volunteers. Everyone will enjoy all the menu items created during the demonstration. (A full stuffed ham will not be available to take home.)
- Restrictions: Ages 16 and older. Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
All students will receive 10% off any scheduled public class(es) purchased that evening.
- General Admission: Arrive at the start of class.
- Allergies: We will attempt to accommodate any true medical allergy with advance notice. Please indicate allergies when completing ticket purchase.
- Allergy Restrictions: Unfortunately, there are no menu alternatives for an alpha gal allergy.
No Thyme to Cook: Inspiring Cooks One Class at a Time.
Date & Time
Sat, Mar 23, 2024 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM