Mastering Self Makeup by Keila Tineo
The objective of this class is to teach the attendees the fundamentals of how to do their own makeup and achieve a soft makeup look. Also, we will be incentivizing self-love with the presence of a guest motivational speaker. We will be making a special donation to a mental health foundation from the proceeds of this event.
This event will showcase the following:
- Skin Care: Identify your skin type and use Keila's favorite skincare products to create a personalized skin care routine based on your needs.
- Types of brushes and tools needed.
- How to prep your skin for makeup to achieve long lasting results.
- How to apply foundation and concealer to reach smooth finish.
- Know the latest makeup trends.
- How to effectively apply lashes.
- Receive motivational tips from a special guest speaker.
Each participant will receive special gifts from our sponsors and all makeup and materials needed for the class.
Includes Parking, Breakfast and lunch. 9:00am to 4:00pm.
* The class will be in Spanish and will be translated to English.
Date & Time
Sun, Apr 30, 2023 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM